This was sent in by a reader…
The FIFA World Cup is close by, so let us give you a few rules that will help all of us during the months of June and July:
- 1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.
- 2. Tell all your friends not to give birth or wed on any of the days during the World Cup because we won’t go!
- 3. You support the teams that I support.
- 5. Repeats and highlights are as good as the main match, so I’m gonna watch them too.
- 6. We can see movies/home video (no Telemundo and African Magic) provided actors and actresses are wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Brazil.
- 7. You don’t just pass in front of the TV if am watching any match, you better freeze where you are or crawl on the floor.
- 8. Make sure you don’t ask silly questions such as; “is this Chelsea versus England?”
- 9. No funny faces to my friends when they come to watch a match with me.
- 10. Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is Losing, OR ELSE!!!
You are warned!
Jointly signed by Husbands and Boyfriends.
1,002 total views, 3 views today
Apr 05, 2016 0WANDE COAL Check out photos from Smade Easter Afrofest...
May 20, 2015 0Pretty on fleek. Out of nowhere, Nicki Minaj has decided to...
Feb 27, 2015 0Mercy Johnson – Okojie, Ramsey Nouah, Mary Njoku, Dayo...